- Chronic illness monitoring & nursing assessments
- Diabetes Program
- Diabetes Prevention Program
- Communicable disease investigation & surveillance
- Maternal-child health care
- School-linked health services
- Nutrition counseling & education
- Health promotion/disease prevention
- Transportation for the elderly and disabled to medical appointments
- Foot care by appointment
- Tobacco Cessation counseling
- Women Infant and Children (WIC) Nutrition Program
It is our goal to serve our community by providing on-site and outreach services and activities aimed towards prevention, thereby empowering those we serve to take control of their own health and wellness.
Eligibility requirements vary between programs. To find out if you qualify for a particular program, please call (208) 686-1931 or (800) 325-7371 between the hours of 8am and 6pm.