This program offers one-on-one nutrition counseling to address high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, obesity and many other diseases. They take complex medical and nutrition research and make it easier for you to make daily food choices and plan healthy meals. The Dietician also counsels pregnant and new mothers in the Women, Infant and Children (WIC) program to make sure mothers and children are receiving the very best nutrition.
Contact us for an appointment with a Registered Dietician if you need help with:
- Weight loss or weight gain
- Prevention or management of chronic diseases like diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, cancer, osteoporosis and kidney disease
- Menu planning for busy families, physically active lifestyles, vegetarian diets and budget conscious individuals
- Feeding your baby or toddler
- Sports nutrition
- Digestive problems
- Food allergies
- Making the healthy food choices to get enough calcium, iron, folate and other important vitamins and minerals
We have two Registered Licensed Dieticians, one who is also a Certified Diabetes Educator and the other who is a Certified Personal Trainer.
Eligibility requirements vary between programs. To find out if you qualify for a particular program, please call (208) 686-1931 or (800) 325-1767 between the hours of 8am and 5pm.