- Diagnostic Evaluations
- Individual Counseling
- Family and Couples Counseling
- Crisis Intervention
- Facilitation of Inpatient Treatment
- Emotional Brain Training Groups
- Sessions for Seasonal Affective Disorder
- BMWC Staff Training
- Drug and Alcohol Evaluations
- Outpatient and Intensive Outpatient Programs
- Suicide Assessment and Intervention
- Psychiatric Services
- Psychiatric medication managment services offered four days per month by a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner.
Each provider in the Counseling Services Department is licensed or certified in their discipline. All members of the team sincerely believe that every individual has dignity, worth and value. Our mission is to provide the most caring, confidential and professional service possible.